[OM] OM goodies for sale

Subject: [OM] OM goodies for sale
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:47:57 -0800
Ok folks, my turn to clean out the closet.

All of the items for sale are offered as used with a 14 day inspection
period. Buy it, if it isn't what you expected, you change your mind, the

wife say send it back, whatever feel free to return it to me. I can take

payment through PayPal, money orders or checks are fine from list
members, I can even take VISA, MC, Discover, and AMEX direct, whatever
works for you. All prices include US shipping. For you overseas folk I
will need to have you pay actual shipping costs.

1.    Zuiko 100 f2.8 silver nose tele lens, serial# 134028. This lens is
in nearly mint condition showing little sign of use. Glass is, of
course, in pristine condition. Included  with the lens are original
Olympus F&R caps. KEH sells these in EX+ condition for 175.
       I am asking $120.00 for this one.

2.    Vivitar 2X MACRO tele convertor. This is a real cool little toy.
If you aren't familiar with it, it will function as a conventional 2X
tele convertor, but also has a 'focusing' barrel that works like an
adjustable extension tube giving any lens  it is attached to a MACRO
capability. I bought this a couple of months ago, and it  works very
well and gives good results, I just never seem to be carrying it when  I
need it, so it needs a good home. The convertor would be in mint
condition except that someone has engraved a DL# on the edge of the
bayonet mount. Glass is in perfect condition.  Comes with F & R Vivitar
caps and a zippered Vivitar case. Olympus Guy lists these new for 130.00

        $45.00 takes this baby home.

3.    Lens hood for 24 mm f2.8 lens. This is in good useable shape, but
shows definite wear and has a couple of small dings.
        $5.00

4.    TTL Auto Connector T20. This is the connector that fits onto the
bottom of a T20 so you can use an off camera TTL cord with it. These are
getting very hard to find. This one is in excellent shape, and includes
the box and instructions. I a couple of these on a trade recently and
intended to keep it as a spare, but decided someone should be using it.
I request that the buyer for this item be someone who really needs it,
not just to add a spare to the shelf, resell, ect.
        I want $35.00 for this one.

Contact me off list if you have an interest in any of this stuff.

Jim Couch