Re: [OM] T45 question

Subject: Re: [OM] T45 question
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:44:03 +0100
Barry,

If you buy a Quantum Turbo Battery, with the corresponding cable for
the T-45, you will be feeding high voltage directly to the flash.
Olympus recommends this solution since their own batteries became
obsolete.

It will indeed make the battery redundant, and at the same time reduce
the recycling time between flashes.

See www.qtm.com
On http://www.qtm.com/quantum/battqtb.htm you will find the Turbo
and on http://www.qtm.com/quantum/cc_olymp.htm the cable you would