[OM] [OT] Oops...

Subject: [OM] [OT] Oops...
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:19:37 GMT
It just occurred to me that by redirecting list traffic to my trash folder rather than un*sub*ing, folks who might be trying to contact me directly offlist might not be able to. If OM is in the Subject line, any messages were being sent to the trash. If you've sent me an offlist message during the past week and I haven't replied - so sorry, my goof. Please try again.

So I've officially un*sub*d but am still browsing the digest via the archives.