[OM] Value on Olympus Pen F

Subject: [OM] Value on Olympus Pen F
From: "Ulf Westerberg -HSB" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:19:18 -0000
Hi all,

a good friend of mine has in his possession an Olympus Pen F, has hardly been
used since who knows when.

As I know nothing of these, and there does not seem to be a FAQ on the net, but
I nevertheless voluntered to be of some assistance should he decide to sell, I
would be grateful if someone on this list could provide me with an approximate
value. It says Pen F on the front (though Pen FT on the top, or was it the
other way around?, seems strange to me, but so it is). Len is a Zuiko 38/1.8
mm. Condition is MINT, really mint and all is functioning beautifully.

Thanks in advance,

Ulf Westerberg
Nature- and Travel Photography at www.start.at/westerberg