Re: [OM] Please don't fragment the list! Need lens hood!!!!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Please don't fragment the list! Need lens hood!!!!!!!!
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:12:06 +0100
Dear listmembers,
                              Post " for sales " elsewhere if you must but
PLEASE post them on the list as well ! It adds to the general flavour of the
list, and gives members living in the Olympus wilderlands a chance to obtain
that elusive piece of equipment which we cannot possibly manage without!
Although given the present strength of the U.S.$ I am afraid I am doing a
lot of dreaming at present!!!!
                                  One item I need at present is an Olympus
lens hood for a recently purchased Olympus 100mm f2.8 lens..Yes I have a
Tamron 90mm f2.5 macro...BUT this lens is an Olympus...it is compact and in
mint condition , and I find lenses of 90 - 100 mm ideal for  portraits and
some landscape shots.
                       I just wish it had a fitted sliding lens hood like
the 100mm f2 instead of needing a 49mm scew in hood.
                                  has anyone got a spare of this hood or any
idea where I might be able to obtain one from ?
                                                            Regards,

John Duggan.    Wales.  U.K.