Re: [OM] generic OM winders....

Subject: Re: [OM] generic OM winders....
From: "David Burnette" <gintkilr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:47:17 -0400
James,

I bought a generic OM winder for my OM-10 & OM-1.  I have had very good luck
with it and I love it.  Have not tried it on the OM-2 yet.  I don't think it
will work.  I got one off E-bay for 49.99 plus s&h from TUCKER'S CAMERA &
ELECTRONICS.  They come up all the time.  Can't tell you how the weight
compares, might have to grab my fathers OLY winder and check it out.  E-mail
me off list if you have any questions about it.

Dave Burnette
Gintkilr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx