Re: [OM] thought on e-groups (was "For Sale" mailing list)

From: "gwsears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:34:10 -0400
Yes. Would be great fun. Still the thing about eGroups, to me,  is
not actually the subject matter of the group ( I belong to four
different groups there) but the SPEED at which posted messages
arrive. It's like carrying on a real time conversation and not having
to wait from one to three hours for my post to get to the list and
another one to three hours for the reply to get back.

George