Re: [OM] oily curtain magnet (tech. quest.)

Subject: Re: [OM] oily curtain magnet (tech. quest.)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:39:28 -0400
Oil eventually migrates from the shutter mechanism and gets on the magnet.
In bodies where the magnet is in the back, you remove the mirror box floor,
open shutter on B,  clean magnet through the open shutter curtain.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000