[OM] 2 bodies for sale- 4T/3 again

Subject: [OM] 2 bodies for sale- 4T/3 again
From: "D G" <dgzap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:49:11 GMT
Hello again fellow Zuiko-holics,

I apologize for not getting back to those that responded to my previous email. I had to go on a business trip unexpectedly and was extended.

I am paring down my OM collection and wanted to give fellow list members a chance at some stuff over the next month.

I am not a dealer, and have sold to the list members before- some OM bodies- with no complaints.

I am offering for sale to our worthy OM user clan the following:

1. OM4T SATIN/Champagne body #1112596 This is in good condition- some wear on the back film holder, strap lug rub points, some marks bottom plate, minus the winder cover. Also a few marks on the prism edges. Internal all is perfect and it works fine.

This is the camera I put up for sale a week ago, and it is actually in better condition than I first described. I got it out of my OM hard case and looked at it carefully. I think a price of $395.00 for this is very fair, and that is what I want. I will keep it if that is too much. I would sell it with a nice Winder 2 for $500.00, if that was of interest.

2. OM3 #1011261 As new in box. With cards, manuals, etc., as new. I have had this 8 years and put ONE roll of film through it. These are magnificent and wonderful cameras- true gems (OK I am a bit biased- but what could be better??) and I hope to sell it to someone who will use it- it will probably out live all of us! Folks they don't make things like this anymore anywhere- at least at this price- $850.00- close to half a 3T.

I have 2 other 3's and am not using this, so it is for sale, but I would be happy to keep it if not interested. I will gladly correspond with serious, actaully interested parties. I will pay shipping and insure to you.

Thanks

Dave

dgzap@xxxxxxxxxxx