RE: [OM] olympus body at Edwards AFB site

Subject: RE: [OM] olympus body at Edwards AFB site
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:56:39 +0200
Árni wrote:

>http://www.edwards.af.mil/news/index.html

:Looks like an OM10 to me. Just take a look at
:http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/bodygroup/om10.htm

It definitely is a '10'. The red self-timer led and beeper beneath the
rewind release knob (the G/20 and F/30 have them near/above the bayonet) and
the small label with the B&W pattern above the rewind release knob that was
added to indicate it was an OTF metering camera - the F/G don't have this
label.

:I´m new here btw and despeately trying to convince myself that
:my OM20 and a few lenses are enough : )

They are, my son, they are.

If you are foolish enough to buy anything else from this Black List Of Evil:
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/mainindex.htm
just make sure you send it directly to me so that I can dispose of it
properly, before Zuikoholism drags you down...