[OM] Put me on your "For Sale" mailing list

From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:19:58 -0400
  To Tom and any others, please put me on your "For Sale" mailing list
also.  To everybody else, maybe it's time for everybody to put forth a
vote on this issue.  This way both views on this issue will know where
they stand.   But please, no pontification, Sunday was several days ago
and all that need be done is a simple vote.  "Yes, put me on the list"
or a "No, don't put me on the list"

  To the noisy minority, please attention to the results and thereafter
conduct yourselves accordingly. "Crow or Quiet", that is the issue!

Rand E.