Re: [OM] [OT] For Sale and Off-topic Messages

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] For Sale and Off-topic Messages
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:17:25 EDT
No sweat Chris.
Cheers!
J.S.

From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] [OT] For Sale and Off-topic Messages
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:00:28 -0600

Just some not-so-random ramblings about some recent points of
discussion on the list. If it isn't of interest to you, please hit the delete
key.

FOR SALE MESSAGES

Again without commenting on the specific message that started the
debate, I'd like to make the following personal observations.  Please
keep in mind that these are MY PERSONAL OPINION.  If you disagree,
that's fine and dandy. I'll recognize your right to your personal opinion if
you'll recognize my right to mine.