[OM] Oly 35 SP, any interest

Subject: [OM] Oly 35 SP, any interest
From: "Richard Locke" <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:25:16 -0500
All,

I saw an Oly 35 SP in a local pawn shop this week (42mm f1.7 Zuiko).  Looked to
be in pretty good shape.

I'm looking for
- vivitar 2x macro focus
- t-32 flash
- 200 f4 MC
- 50mm 3.5 macro

So if anyone's interested in some sort of trade involving the SP please let me
know.  I also have 2 MC 28mm f2.8's and soon will have 2 35mm's, one 2.0 and
one 2.8 that could be part of a deal.  If there's interest and the specific
condition of the SP is a factor I'll be happy to go back to the shop and give
it a thorough look.  Contact me off-list at dtlocke@xxxxxxxx if there's
interest.

I do prefer US-based deals at this time.

Thanks,

-Dick