[OM] Discussion - dealers on List

Subject: [OM] Discussion - dealers on List
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:01:53 +0200
Dear fellow Zuiks

We have all accepted, to one degree or another that we enjoy feeding our addiction with occasional FS posts. I enjoy it even though I have run out of money and excuses to buy more stuff (except perhaps a cheap 50/1.2, or a....). But I would advise strongly against having a dealer make regular posts to the List.

OM Guy used to point out every now and then that he had stuff that would satisfy a particular want and others on the List do so now. But it would change the character of the List irreparably to have commercial participation in my view.

We're swimming along fine now I think...

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker