[OM] [OT] Translating German

Subject: [OM] [OT] Translating German
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:48:03 -0600
On 24 Oct 2000, at 21:51, Ruediger Betzold wrote:

> > Chirs O'Neil wrote:
> > I guess I really *should* learn German!  (SIGH!)
>
> ok, lets start with a simple word:
>
> teleconverter is in german Telekonverter
> see how simple it is - one upper letter an one letter changed ;-)

LOL!!!  Okay, Rudy, you got me on that one.  But, translate THIS for
me, taken from e-Bay Item #470419110 for an Anleitung IS3000,
whatever THAT is:

Bedienungsanleitung Olympus IS3000

Now, tell me, am I bidding on the camera, a lens, the manual, or a lens
cap?????  <G>

Regards,

Chris
(Who's gonna stay with the French e-Bay site cuz he took that in high
school and college....)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill