Re: [OM] _Old_ K-12 Kodachrome Processing - now [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] _Old_ K-12 Kodachrome Processing - now [OT]
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:21:58 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2000 6:46:58 AM, norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Compared to some people probably not.  However, I'm currently living in
my 5th house and the roll of film in question was being used to document
the house I was leaving in Woodstock, NY as I was preparing to move to
Boca Raton, FL.

Chuck Norcutt
now living in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA >>

I see, Chuck...exhaust the photographic possibilities in one area and move
on, do you?
;-)  Leave something for the rest of the world to photograph, please.

Robert

P.S. For those who are "15 hours ahead" of us, this is a joke.  <G>