Re: [OM] Re: om-4t or 3t?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: om-4t or 3t?
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 02:58:36 +0200
Chip,

I don`t think this will happen. I`d bet we will never be 100 0igital. Even
though
 there is no doubt that digital will increase it`s share.

Digital Photography is IMHO not a sucessor technology for Film camera`s.
Each of them have their special advantages /disadvantages,
so there will be long enough good reasons to use both of them.

Frieder Faig