[OM] Oly's for sale

Subject: [OM] Oly's for sale
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:07:50 -0400
Hi!....I am thinning out my Oly stuff and have a few items for sale before
they go to ebay. Shipping is extra at cost. Pls email for pics at
bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1) OM4 - low drain, bat check shuts off in under 30 seconds , cosmetically
about a 7.5 (user...not hideous but nobody is gonna' say "wow, what a pretty
camera"), mechanically everything works fine, comes with a Zuiko MC 50mm 1.8
in about 8 condition cosmetically and mechanically/optically about 9.5 (tiny
amount of dust), price = $225.00 US

2) Sigma APO 400mm f=5.6 , cosmetically a 9 with some light handling marks
in the Zen rubberized finish, mechanically/optically 9.9, original front and
rear caps, price = $200.00 US

3) Vivitar Auto Macro 55mm f=2.8 (this is a 1:20 thru 1:1 macro),
cosmetically about a 9 (a few light marks in enamel on high edges),
mechanically/optically like new, comes with generic front/rear caps...this
is a terrific Macro lens, larger than the Zuiko but goes 1:1 ......price =
$55.00 US

thanks, Bruce