RE: [OM] More of them little goodies

Subject: RE: [OM] More of them little goodies
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:29:52 -0400
I stopped in Fairborn Camera today. They had the following still in stock:
1. OM2n w/50 1.4 lens     CONDITION EXCELLENT       PRICE $229
2. Winder 1               CONDITION EXCELLENT       PRICE  $79

NEW ITEMS:
1. OM10 including Manual Adapter,w/50 1.4 MC ser.# 107xxxx  CONDITION
EXCELLENT   PRICE $149
2. IS3 w/G40 Flash all in boxes w/blank warranty card   CONDITION MINT
PRICE $499

Also, on the shelf in the bag section, a PC case, still in box.  Believe
price was $25.
If anyone is interested, I can supply phone #'s or email if you don't have
them from my previous posts.

Fairborn Camera people are quite reliable and trustworthy.  IMHO.

Brian P. Huber