RE: [OM] Multiple Exposures - how to?

Subject: RE: [OM] Multiple Exposures - how to?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:04:18 -0400
Since you are taking two photos, underexpose each by one stop (half as much light) so the total results is still 1000f what was needed.

Gregg

Hi all,
After having run some 30 odd rolls thru the OM 2000, i
guess it's high time i experimented with the multiple
exposure lever. Having never tried this, i have the
most basic question - how do you expose for a multiple
exposure shot?

I understand that you have to underexpose - but how?
how many stops? let's say i want a double exposure - a
face and the background as a bed of flowers - and the
meter indicates that i should use 1/125 at f5.6 for
the independent shot of the face and 1/250 at f5.6 for
the bed of flowers - so when i use the multiple
exposure lever what shutter speed would I use at f5.6
??
yours underexposed (i mean in the dark),
Arnab.

--- "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > A
looong time ago, when I attended the Nikon School,