Re: [OM] OT - Off all the things (ebay related - skip if that annoys you

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Off all the things (ebay related - skip if that annoys you)
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:34:56 -0400
After much bitter complaining, Ebay's policy was changed to extend acutions 24
hours under these circumstances. This could still cuase you some grief, so
you'll note some sellers specify the right to void auctions that end during an
outtage.

>>> "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Oct 15, 2000 >>>
Just my luck.  I have a dozen OM auctions ending, some right now, all over
the next hour and...

Ebay's down.  Has been for the last 45 minutes.

So, what do I do? Void the auctions?  Live with the lost money?

We all know that the important bidding is in the last 15 minutes.

Simply unbelieveable.

I guess I'll let the auctions stand on the inexpensive stuff and void out
(and start over...) the ones for the expensive stuff.

What's ebay's policy? Do I get to run the auctions again for free?  Can I
even cancel the auctions?

Arghhhhhh.

Tom