[OM] XA3 w/A11 Flash

Subject: [OM] XA3 w/A11 Flash
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 00:39:39 EDT
I have a near Mint appearence XA3 and A11 flash with strap in the original
box with instructions.  My wife used it and made some beautiful photos in
Colorado.  The bad news is that the shutter release has stopped tripping the
shutter in the conventional fashion.  When you press the shutter release it
sets the self-timer in motion.  The shutter works and the film is correctly
exposed.  The flash works fine as well.

I have no idea what this setup is worth with the shutter release not
functioning in the conventional manner.  In every other respect it's fine.
Do I send it to John H to have it repaired?  Someone want to make me an offer
of either trade or cash?  Let me know off list if you want to trade or buy,
I'm easy.

Dave Dougherty