[OM] Re:

Subject: [OM] Re:
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:51:49 +0200
Sorry - should have gone off list....
(darned system changing 'From' and 'To' names...)
Frank.

Tom,

I would choose either an OM-2N, or an OM4, or if you can spend enough
an OM-4Ti.
The latter are definitely the better cameras, and more important: they
can still be serviced, unlike the OM-2N.
Did you check the Olypus FAQ for the differences between types of
OM-cameras? If not, read it at
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/oly_faq.htm

You can also find all kinds of information on the different types of
camera through the e-SIF:
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif.htm

I am reluctant to send unsolicited offers - but if you find out that
you want to have an OM-4 body, I do have two for sale now which are
duplicates in my collection, in exc+++ condition with the OM-4 type
electronics inside. Asking £200. Location: Utrecht, Holland - so no
duties apply because of the merits of the EC ;-).
I also have an OM-10 for £40, or with manual adapter included for £65.
Lenses and other bodies are available too - jut let me know what you
want.

REgards, Frank van Lindert.