Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE body . . .
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:46:40 -0700
Late as usual.

I have to add my vote to Doris' for the 35-70mm F3.6 zoom. Even though I have used the incredibly sharp and contrasty 35-80mm F2.8 there is a look about the pictures taken with the 3.6 that is just sooo elegant. It is subtle and hard to pin down what it is. The design of the lens and lens hood is equally elegant. Although not small, it is still small enough to look and feel like a lens on the Oly, not the Oly attached to a lens.

In addition, it is affordable, which seems to me to be the main reason one would limit yourself to one lens. For the price of the 2.8 you could get yourself a nice little collection of lenses.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA