Re: OT [OM] Bikini Auctions......

Subject: Re: OT [OM] Bikini Auctions......
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:43:48 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/00 7:06:42 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Yeah.  I saw those.  What's up with that?  No offense to the model, but if
 was going to do something that wierd, I'd at least use somebody better
 looking...

 Tom >>

 > Oh no, they're back......  :-)
 >
 > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=465653023
 >

 > -mark >>

Reminds me of this story, Tom:

 Three guys die together and go to heaven....

 St. Peter says, "We only have one rule...don't step on the ducks."
 They enter heaven and see ducks all over, almost impossible not to
 step on a duck.

 The first guy accidentally steps on one, and soon here comes
 St. Peter with the ugliest woman he ever saw. St. Peter chains them
 together and says, "Your punishment is to be chained to this ugly
 woman forever."

 The next day the second guy steps on a duck. Sure enough, St. Peter
 shows up with an ugly woman and chains them together.

 The third guy is very careful he goes months and doesn't step on any
 ducks. One day St. Peter comes with this gorgeous woman...blonde,
 blue-eyed...very sexy. He chains them together and leaves without a
 word. The guy remarks, "Wow. I  wonder what I did to get this"?

 She says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck"

Robert  ;-)