[OM] More re 357 batteries...

Subject: [OM] More re 357 batteries...
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:03:07 -0400
In the morning I will be mailing out 150 batteries and have 50 waiting
on mailing addresses from those who haven't given me an address yet.
All involved have been individually emailed.  I'm posting this general
note just to say that the batteries I got from the supplier turned out
to be Panasonic 357's and not the mix of Maxell and Renata Swiss that I
was told earlier.

Anyhow, they're still silver oxides and will keep your battery hungry
OM-2s's and OM4's humming along at low cost.

Enjoy all,
Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA