[OM] FS: Tamron SP 90/2.5 Macro LNIB

Subject: [OM] FS: Tamron SP 90/2.5 Macro LNIB
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:19:37 EDT
I've got a "spare" Tamron SP 90/2.5 Macro lens that I'd like to find a home
for with someone on the list. It's a spare because I goofed and won two
auctions on the infamous eBay at the same time!

This is the second-generation 90/2.5 lens that takes 55mm accessories, so
it's compatible with OM System items such as filters, macro flashes, etc.
It's got a nine-blade diaphragm for that good bokeh, and goes to 1:2
magnification unaided, just like the OM 90 Macro. It provides excellent
performance, the next best thing to a Zuiko. This lens is flawless...I can't
find a scratch or mark on it anywhere. Comes with all original items: box,
hard case, strap for hard case, hood, front and rear covers, and instructions.

I'm asking $260, including shipping in the continental US, for this perfect
lens. That's about 1/4 the price of a new Zuiko, or 1/2 the price of a used
one. (Don't we all wish we could afford the real thing!)

Please respond off-list to gmcgrath@xxxxxxx.

Thanks!
Greg