[OM] New 50/1.2 Prices?

Subject: [OM] New 50/1.2 Prices?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:33:53 +0200
Dear fellow addicts

I happened to walk into a promising looking camera shop in Brunssum (NL) the other day; on the strength of what I thought I had read in a post a week or 2 ago, I asked about a new 50/1.2. The rather proprietor was quite suprised to hear me suggest that the lens was about $300 new. His price list showed it at about Hfl1800 (close to $1000). Did I read the post wrong, or can you really buy this lens in the US for about $300?

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker