[OM] 357 batteries... didn't arrive yet

Subject: [OM] 357 batteries... didn't arrive yet
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:32:41 -0400
I had expected the next shipment of 357's to arrive by Wednesday but
they didn't make it.  However, I hadn't considered the Columbus Day
holiday so perhaps they'll arrive today.  I will email y'all
individually when they do arrive and tell you where to send payment.

However, do not send money until you get your batteries.  The USPS has
apparently lost Raggedy-Ann's shipment (at least temporarily) since they
haven't arrived yet.  I am shipping ordinary, uninsured USPS first class
mail.  If the shipment is lost I have no extra batteries to make good on
the loss so don't send me money if you don't get them.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA