[OM] Re: Items for sale -BREAKDOWN!

Subject: [OM] Re: Items for sale -BREAKDOWN!
From: Westerberg Ulf <ulwet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:41:48 +0200
Hi,

To all of you that have or will express any interest in my stuff for sale,

my computer at home has broken down at a most inconvenient time!

Until I've sorted out what's wrong (corrupt registry), all correspondence
has to go by my account at work that will act as a lifeline;
it's ulwet@xxxxxxxxxx

Please e-mail me on this account, resend items, I can't access any e-mail at
old account the moment and most certainly have lost many e-mails, and I
don't know any of your e-mail accounts from this machine!

Regards,
Ulf Westerberg

ulwet@xxxxxxxxxx

www.start.at/westerberg