Re: [OM] Prices of the Camedia E-10 & P400 :(

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices of the Camedia E-10 & P400 :(
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:38:10 EDT
omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Yes, there is no 4Ti  REPAIR manual, only a parts blow-up, showing parts
 improvements and replacements. You'd have to have a 4 MANUAL (out of print)
 to get a surface overview of some repair procedures.

I agree that the 40 page manual I referred to  titled  "Olympus OM4T Repair
manual"  is mostly an incremental manual over the original OM4 manual which
has much more detailed information in it. (This is just like the OM2N vs OM2
manual)

On the other hand, the very detailed section which is what I refered to in my
post on the FP flash sync, certainly does not exsist in the OM4 manual which
does not support FP sync.

  Tim Hughes