[OM] iS-10(0) / iS-20(0) / Centurion AF Question

Subject: [OM] iS-10(0) / iS-20(0) / Centurion AF Question
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:22:30 +0200
My newly aquired Centurion (Black) puts the AF into Continous AF when I
activate the Sport Program; there's no AF lock. The strange thing is that
neither the Centurion brochure I have nor its manual mention this fact at
all.
Now it makes me wonder - is this continuous AF also *predictive*, like what
was "introduced" on the iS-300/iS-30?
It also makes me wonder if the AF on the iS-100(s)/iS-10(s) and iS-200/iS-20
in the Sport Program also happens to be continuous and Oly just never
bothered to mention it?

hnz