[OM] Welcome back prisoner no 118 (OT I suppose)

Subject: [OM] Welcome back prisoner no 118 (OT I suppose)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 13:56:50 +0200

Joey

Welcome back... congratulations on graduating.

I have recently re-subscribed after a 7 month lacuna and no, nothing has changed. Except:

... that someone is making a mint selling a 40/2 on eBay,

.... someone is getting cross with someone else for slagging off their favourite car,

... someone else is getting cross with someone for having the dosh to spend on a car,

... someone wanted to know how many versions of the 50/1.8 there were,

... there are some subscribers in one part of the world who profess to be tired of hearing about cars, politics in the USA,

Oh no, it's quite similar really ;-)...

With regard to your username on the ISP. Why not register your own domain and then you can tell yourself what names you may or may not use. If it is cheap in the UK (£30-odd for 2 years with getdotted.com), it must surely be cheap in the Land of Opportunity (etc...).

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker