Re: [OM] Re: way to remove/buff-off marks

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: way to remove/buff-off marks
From: davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Thatcher)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:13:42 +0930 (CST)
When I last worked in the electronics manufacturing industry (9 years
ago) there was a product called 'Alodine' which chemically  changed the
suface of aluminium into an impervious barrier. we generally used it's
natural brown for ease of QA inspection, but other dye colours were
available.

DavidT
Adelaide