[OM] (Fwd) Olympus slip-in filters

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Olympus slip-in filters
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 20:42:13 +0000
Date:          Sat, 7 Oct 2000 02:43:45 -0400
From:          Robert Wallace <100376.1356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:       Olympus slip-in filters
To:            owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Zuiko Webmaster,

I am trying to obtain a slip-in polarizer for use with the Zuiko 350mm
f/2.8 lens - I contacted Gary Reese about this and he said there had been a
dialog regarding it on the OM Webring - but I couldn't locate the specific
forum he was referring to.

Nikon and Canon make slip-in polarizers for their long lenses and I'm
hoping one of their filters will fit the Zuiko. Any clues?

Compliments on the website. I'm not hugely computer-literate, so it's
all a little daunting. Any info would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Robert Wallace.