Re: [OM] "Black Nose" v.s. "Silver Nose"

Subject: Re: [OM] "Black Nose" v.s. "Silver Nose"
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 11:47:36 -0500
>But, to be perhaps a wee bit more specific in my question, which lenses
>are "better" and, therefore, more desireable?

Presumably, the newer black nose variety are technically better, but the
silver nose may fit your vision of photography as art better.

There is no technical reason why the silver nose variety would be more
desireable than the black nose. However, collectablity is based on rarety,
desireablity, and quality at least, so the value to such a person is more
subjective.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright