[OM] RE: Scanner for Donald

Subject: [OM] RE: Scanner for Donald
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:38:35 +0100
Thanks to all who replied on and off list. I'm a bit constrained regarding
cost, as I may not be gainfully employed (certainly not at my current oar)
much longer. I consider a couple of hundred pounds pretty extravagant, and
am only contemplating the cost because of the room full of 120 Rondex
magazines full of trannies and the website waiting to go 'live' when it gets
populated with pics.

My current flatbed copes well with prints (and you get amazing files from it
using a 10x8 Cibachrome!) but with the included slide adaptor its max
resolution of 1200dpi just isn't doing the job. Or maybe my
scanning/photography/manipulation is just sh*t* (good Scots/Oz word).

I'll have to get one of those MR-9 adaptor thingies for my YashMat 124G...

Donald.