Sv: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit (follow-up)

Subject: Sv: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit (follow-up)
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:12:00 +0200
I had an accident with a T-32 and an OM 2N last year.
I was taking pictures at a birthday party and placed the camera with the
flash on a stool, but so clumsy that the camera fell to the ground,
smashing the hotshoe, not the flash, but the worst thing was that the back
of the camera opened, destroying the pictures taken. I think I used the
flash extender, which might have added to the impact on the hot shoe.

I later tried to repair the shoe, but never made it work again.

Lars