[OM] 90mm Tamron Macro Lens etc.

Subject: [OM] 90mm Tamron Macro Lens etc.
From: "Reynolds Paul (NAP Cheltenham)" <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:53:33 +0100
http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/uk/auction/41259693

In case anyone is interested, this is currently for sale on UK Yahoo
Auctions. No connection with the seller, etc, but I can recommend this type
of  lens.

Could be a good buy, since it also includes  the 1:1 extension tube as well,
plus a ring flash. I don't know anything about this type of flash, however.

Thanks to those who responded to my recent post regarding the bee
photography. I made the mistake of trying to recount the article from memory
at work. It didn't actually say that the shutter speed itself was 1/10,000,
but that the flash set up had enabled him to capture it at this speed. I
think the mist is slowly clearing.

If anyone in the UK has a spare T20 they would be interested in selling,
please let me know off line. I sold mine some years now and have started to
regret it. The T32 is great but there are circumstances where the lighter
T20 would do just as well, plus I would like to try using the two together.
A guy at the recent camera fair in Wolverhampton had some for sale at £20
each but I didn't take him up on it at the time.

I used the T32 and the BG2/OM2n outside for the first time on Sunday at a
Moto X meeting (the light was fairly poor early on). Although on TTL auto
mode, I tried to keep the subject as large as possible (with the 90mm
Tamron) in the frame while panning. The results in B&W (on the negatives
anyway, haven't printed anything yet) don't look too bad. Has anyone else
done anything similar? I wondered about trying the 100-200 f5, which I
haven't used in a long time, although it does have some fungus on it. Anyone
have any idea how where and how much for a clean?

Paul Reynolds

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone or email Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY