Re: [OM] Film Scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Scanners
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 19:40:38 -0600
At 02:33 PM 10/1/2000 -0400, Mark wrote:
>Tom,
>I just got my Sprintscan 4000. Is there a place for getting additional film
>profiles? I do not think it shipped with a big enough selection. I find when
>using the Kodak 200 Gold profile with the ASA 100 product my results are
>shifted towards the blue.
>
>BTW the ability to scan from APS cartridges is also a very nice feature.

I take it the Sprintscans now come with the ability to scan APS cartridges.
When I bought mine, no such ability was included, but they were making noises
about an optional module which could somehow be incorporated into the unit
(though I can't see where or how).  Guess they gave up on the module idea.

Garth