[OM] September Newsletter

Subject: [OM] September Newsletter
From: Nextel Ezine <ezine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 08:18:36 -0700
 WebBizOp Newsletter - September
================================

Apologies for being a little late, the Olympics have
caused most Australians to spend too much time watching
and too little time doing.

The major product release due for this issue has been
held over until the October issue.

[
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
==================

Due to some newsletter subscribers forgetting they requested
this newsletter and yelling SPAM! we will be moving the old
BizOp list to the Topica server. Expect email from them
regarding this early October

-------------

Virtual Outdoors specializes in rugged outdoor equipment.
We offer top brands like Coleman and American Camper at
great prices. Tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, fishing
equipment...all the supplies you need for a great outdoor
experience.
Check us out at www.virtualoutdoors.vstorecamping.com

-------------
REPORT
-------------
                         HOW TO WRITE
                  PROFITABLE CLASSIFIED ADS

Everybody wants to make more money... In fact, most
people would like to hit upon something that makes
them fabulously rich!
And seemingly, one of the easiest roads to the
fulfillment of these dreams of wealth is
online or mail order selling.
That is: direct mail (email) selling...

If your online/mail order business is to succeed,
then you must acquire the expertise of writing
classified ads that sell your product or services!

So what makes a classified ad good or bad?

First of all, it must appeal to the reader, and
as such, it must say exactly what you want it to say.

Secondly, it has to say what it says in the least
possible number of words in order to keep your
operating costs within your budget.

And thirdly, it has to produce the desired results
whether inquiries or sales.

Grabbing the reader's attention is your first objective.
You must assume the reader is "scanning" the page on
which your ad appears in the company of other ads.
Therefore, there has to be something about your ad
that causes him to stop scanning and look at it!

So, the first two or three words of your ad are of the
utmost importance and deserve your careful consideration.
Most surveys show that words or phrases that quickly
involve the reader, tend to be the best attention-grabbers.
Such words as: FREE... WIN... MAKE BIG MONEY...

In addition to your lead words, your ad must quickly go on
to promise or state further benefits to the reader.
In other words, your ad might read something like this:
MAKE BIG MONEY! Easy & Simple. We show you how!

In the language of professional copywriters, you've
grabbed the attention of your prospect, and interested
him with something that even he can do.

Now you need to encourage the reader to want your product.

What I'm saying is that here is the place for you to insert
that magic word "guaranteed" or some other such word or phrase.
So now, we've got an ad that reads:
MAKE BIG MONEY! Easy & Simple. Guaranteed!

Now the reader is turned on, and in his mind, he can't lose.
You're ready to ask for his money. This is the
"demand for action" part of your ad.
This is the part where you want to use such words as:
Limited offer - Act now! Write today! Only and/or just...

Putting it all together, then your ad might read
something like this:
MAKE BIG MONEY!  Easy & Simple. Guaranteed! Limited offer.
goto: http://www.makebigmony.com

These are the ingredients of any good classified ad
 - Attention - Interest - Desire - Action...
Without these four ingredients skillfully integrated into your ad,
chances are your ad will just "lie there" and not do anything
but cost you money.

This is the only Marketing Guide you need purchase
 - check it out for yourself

After searching through all the "Make a million online"
sites out there I found this guide.
This one made sense, I took the gamble and purchased the product.
Now my commercial sites are growing every day
- Gerry C -
Best of all - it comes with a triple your money back guarantee

http://www.higherresponse.com/track/t.cgi/12117