[OM] Flash Controller ???

Subject: [OM] Flash Controller ???
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:35:13 -0700
        Just got back from the local camera store were I managed to
break even on a bad eBay buy. While I was trading with the salesman, he
mention he had a power controller for macro flash. I asked to see it and
it appears to be a T32 housing that the strobe has been removed from and
3 prong female plug put in it's place. I looked for some kind of model
number, but could find none. There were clear plastic stickers with
settings for about all of the macro lenses on it. It is I would say in a
9+ condition.. If someone knows what it is they are asking $215 for it.
        There was also a little ring flash that someone had cobbled
together, no mfg. name on it that I could see. I mention this because it
was recent thread. There price on this is $65. I'm not interest and
nothing to gain on these, etc., etc., etc., The store is The Kamera
Korner, www.kamerakorner.com, phone (408) 292-7468.
        Oh, I picked up a little 100 mm, f/2,8, 9+ condition, silver
nosed, magenta reflection. There is another in about 8 condition, not
silver, for $165.

Regards,
Larry