Re: [OM] Focus discrepancy in OM-4T: Solution sought

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus discrepancy in OM-4T: Solution sought
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:34:44 +1100
Try http://www.asiaonline.net.hk/~chling/focus.htm

Foxy

----- Original Message -----
This 4T body has an annoying misadjustment in the focus. The plane of sharp
focus as revealed in the viewfinder does NOT match the plane of sharp focus
as rendered on the film plane. To give you an example, if I photograph a
flower close up and focus on a single pistil and make the exposure, the
processed slide invariably reveals that a DIFFERENT pistil is in focus -
one that is actuallly slightly more distant from the one I focused on.

If any of you out there have experienced this problem and found a solution,
I'd love to hear about it.