[OM] (Fwd) digest suggestion?

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) digest suggestion?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 00:11:23 +0000

From: "Dave Lampert" <yhtlines@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: digest suggestion?
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 05:54:47 -0700

I have a suggestion for the digest version of this list, don't know if it
is feasible, but will suggest anyway. On other digest lists that I am
su*bscribe to, preceding all of the entries for the day, is a section that
captures the subject and author of all the entries on that particular
digest. It is helpful for me at least, as i can scan that section to see
who may have written and what they wrote about, and see if there is
anything there interesting to me. "real" titles are helpful for sure. This
is a time saver. Thanks for listening. Dave