[OM] Olympus 49-72mm step up ring, WA filter,cap

Subject: [OM] Olympus 49-72mm step up ring, WA filter,cap
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:13:25 EDT
Looking for Olympus 49-72 step up ring, Wide angle filter and 72mm lens cap
for my 18mm Zuiko. Does anyone in Zuikoland have either the a step up ring or
know where one might be found. They are not particularly expensive if one can
find them in stock.  The primary concern at this point is the step up ring as
the other stuff is fairly easy to locate, however I would buy the entire set
up if someone has one they no longer need. Bill Barber