Re: [OM] Love it- or run

Subject: Re: [OM] Love it- or run
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:51:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Garry Lewis wrote:

> For al those who didn't know what Barry and I were referring to- in
> the new Smithsonian Magazine( pg. 65) there is an article all about
> KUDZU. This is the plant that can grow  12" a day.

   I read a few years ago that Harvard was testing herbal medicines
from the Chinese apothecary. One of the first was tea made from Kudzu,
for which the Chinese had the most extraordinary medical claim: It
has been used there to treat addiction to alcoholism for centuries.
It was tested on lab rats at Harvard, and it worked. Strangely, I never
heard a thing about further work on this.

       OM content ? Maybe it'll work on Zuikoholism ???
                  Is there NO antidote ???????

                        All this talk of 350/2.8's and 40/2's has me

                           *= Drooling (at the) Fang =*