[OM] Miranda 28mm f2.8 MC macro

Subject: [OM] Miranda 28mm f2.8 MC macro
From: mikeblayney@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:30:06 +0100
I've noticed this lens in my local store. It's cheaper than Zuiko so
presumeably inferior - but how inferior? Would I be better to stretch
my straining budget and wait for a Zuiko 28mm?

I'm new to this Olympus game - it's already becomong addictive!
Whilst I've studied carefully the Zuiko lens tests, I wonder about the
relative merits of other manufacturers OM lenses which regularly
appear in dealer's used lists. Any general pointers would be
welcome (i.e. manufacturer's to avoid etc.).

Mike Blayney, Devon, UK.