Re: [OM] Olympus 2-4 and 2-13 Screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 2-4 and 2-13 Screens
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:31:24 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Frank Berryman wrote:

> I just installed an Olympus 2-4 screen in my OM-4.  What a difference!  Run,
> don't walk, to your favorite source of all things Olympus and pick one up
> (or a 2-13 if you prefer).  You won't regret it.  Forget the technical
> measurements of how much brighter it makes the viewfinder, brighter is
> brighter!

And I thought I was the last one here to discover the wonders of 2-
series screens.

Let's not forget to remind folks that www.wide-angle.nl is a good source
for these - a 2-4 and 2-13 cost me less than UKP50 for the pair, which
compares favourably with the official price of, IIRC UKP40 each.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |