[OM] Re:[OT] List Comment - VERY Not Off Topic

Subject: [OM] Re:[OT] List Comment - VERY Not Off Topic
From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:07:22 -0400
This email brings up a bit of information that many of the list members
are totally unaware of,  Our list history!
  I am not the longest member of this list by far, and I remember the
list (server) residing in the following locations:

1.  Somewhere in the South of the US (I'm shaky on this one, Covington?)
2.  In the midwest of the US (A university in Indiana ? A lady grad
student?)
3.  Australia ( Giles I believe)
4.  British Colombia in Canada (Shawn with admin assist from Giles)

  I guess that main point I'm trying to put across is that every one of
these iterations of the list were the "Best" because we have always been
growing and improving.
  If someone else has the rest of the information that happened before I
joined, I for one would be much interested.

Rand E.
  Been there, done that, still here.