[OM] [ot] bmw ultimate drive

Subject: [OM] [ot] bmw ultimate drive
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
hey folks, don't know about you east coasters, but midwest/s'west still
have a shot at the Ultimate Drive. in a nutshell, you sign up with a local
dealer, show up at the date/time and drive up to 2 cars of your choice,
all for free, for about 40mins or 20miles or somehting like that, in a
convoy. for each mile you drive, BMW-NA will donate $1 to the Komen
foundation (cancer). this is the 4th or 5th year running. it should be
good fun, and for a good cause. see

http://www.bmwusa.com/news_events/udsk/register_online.html

and search by ZIP code for participating dealers, or call 1-877-4-ADRIVE

since i turn 21 (min age req'd) one week before it comes to MY town, i wil
serisouly think about going, perhaps get my dad to come along (and perhaps
convince him to buy a 5 series in the far future....). if Warren and other
SoCal listmembers are interested, we can meet up. there are about 6
locations in SoCal, and it will be on Oct4-8 on different dealers i
think. check website/ call to confirm.

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero